Where has the time gone and how is that that a year has already gone by since I first held you in my arms? You are the most loving, independent and smart baby I know. Btw, I totally blew it and forgot to take a picture with her sign because of all the craziness with the party today! Ugh.
Ten Facts about Ke’alohi at One Year:
1. Weighs 23 pounds and 15 ounces and measures 30.5 inches.
2. Walking everywhere and anywhere.
3. Hair is growing like weeds and needs another cut pronto.
4. So independent when you are walking around.
5. Wears size 18 months clothes.
6. Duke and Harley are terrified of you walking up to them and pouncing on them.
7. Likes to throw toys and balls to the dogs.
8. Favorite foods are cottage cheese and fruit strips.
9. Have six very prominent (and sharp) teeth.
10. Getting into everything we have in the house. Nothing is safe!